Friday, May 27, 2011

How to fix error 5200 of Canon IP2770

I have ever found problem with my Canon IP2770 printer, actually it is normal but if I try to print test the indicator lamp is orange blinking and at the screen show Error 5200. Firstly, I am lazy to overcome the problem but because I need to print my task, I must try to solve the problem. Here is the way that I use to fix error 5200 of canon IP2770 :
Indication:
When the printer is turned on, It work normally but when we use it to print, It will show Error 5200 at screen
 

Solution:
1. Turn the printer on, let it a moment until stop moving
2. Open the printer cover and let the cartridge move to center
3. In this position turn off the printer by unplugging the power cable without pressing power button
4. Unplug both of cartridge and let cover of cartridge opened
5. Plug power cable and press power button, It will move and hit to the left and right but just ignore it until stop at the middle.
6. Plug both of the cartridge and close the printer cover properly
7. The printer will be normal and able to work again

Only that tutorial from me, good luck and hopefully useful...........

40 comments:

  1. THANKSSSSS IT WORKS :d

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my case, replacing the cartridge fixed the problem. You can read my story here:
    http://www.printerdiary.com/2011/10/canon-error-5200.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u so much...Now Worked My Printer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u so much....Now Worked My printer....

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK U SO MUCH..NOW WORKED MY PRINTER...

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank u so much..now worked my printer..

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are the simplest steps that i found and it works!thanks a bunch :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mohammad Omor SharifDecember 13, 2011 at 1:11 AM

    Simply nothing to say but thnX....Coz it works......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, thats Awesome. It just simply works. thx for the information

    ReplyDelete
  10. it def works well done

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing!
    Tried everything else and nothing worked, was pissed off and helpless until I stumbled upon this page. Thank you so much for the solution.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is not true.. it will just destroy your printer... eror 5200 means cartrdge is needed to replace beacuase cartridge is very sensitive it can be fixed anymore... catrdige is unpredictable!! the only way is replace new cartridge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mary Ann Del RosarioMarch 9, 2012 at 4:28 PM

    it really works

    ReplyDelete
  14. The best simple steps. nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks a lot, a lot a lot..... plz provide me ur email. i wanna thank you personally
    partha.tu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. not working for me..:(

    ReplyDelete
  17. not working for me.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. It works. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you, worked like a charm, may God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks it worked

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you it works..thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  22. THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY PRINTER WORKED AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanx so much!!!....it worked!...

    ReplyDelete
  24. I CAN'T BELIEVE I WORKS. I TRIED AND TRIED BUT YOUR SOLUTION IS THE BEST. THANK YOU SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. omg totally works!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Finally i found the fastest, easiest and best solution to this problem... thank you so much for sharing this...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  29. thanks, other site had complex steps, yours is the easiest and it works flawlessly. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  30. cool...u save my lesson plan!!! YOU'RE A SAVIOR!!! KEEP IT UP MAN!

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow, thnx for the help, it works. juzt some few simple steps and it does the job. thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow, thnx. just a few easy steps and it's done. Thank you very much. this really help a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Worked perfect for my mx340 too, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  34. It works!! Thank you!! Finally found something that did work just before the trash man showed up after being down a week.

    ReplyDelete
  35. did not work for me. cannon pixma mp287

    ReplyDelete

give your comment to develop this blog

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online