I have ever found problem with my Canon IP2770 printer, actually it is normal but if I try to print test the indicator lamp is orange blinking and at the screen show Error 5200. Firstly, I am lazy to overcome the problem but because I need to print my task, I must try to solve the problem. Here is the way that I use to fix error 5200 of canon IP2770 :
When the printer is turned on, It work normally but when we use it to print, It will show Error 5200 at screen
1. Turn the printer on, let it a moment until stop moving
2. Open the printer cover and let the cartridge move to center
3. In this position turn off the printer by unplugging the power cable without pressing power button
4. Unplug both of cartridge and let cover of cartridge opened
5. Plug power cable and press power button, It will move and hit to the left and right but just ignore it until stop at the middle.
6. Plug both of the cartridge and close the printer cover properly
7. The printer will be normal and able to work again
Only that tutorial from me, good luck and hopefully useful...........